This conference was held in Nusa Dua, Bali and hosted by Department of Industrial Engineering, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology, Surabaya- Indonesia. It was attended by 170 delegates from 26 countries. Many top figures in operations and supply chain management attended the conference, including :
- Prof. Luk Van Wassenhove (INSEAD)
- Prof. Kai Mertins (Institute for Production and Logistics, Berlin)
- Prof. Charles Corbett (UCLA)
- Dr. Pavel Castka (University of Canterbury – New Zealand)
- Dr. Saibal Ray (McGill University, Canada)
- Dr. Rajesh Piplani (NTU, Singapore)
- Prof. Paul Cousins (Manchester Business School)
- Prof. Hui Ming Wee (Taiwan)
- Dr. Vinayak Deshpande (Purdue University, USA)
- and many others.
Participants enjoyed productive and high quality conference as well as local Balinese Kecak Dance and tour to some beautiful places in Bali.